Mold Remediation and Restoration
- 24-Hour Emergency Service
- Faster to Any Size Disaster
- Highly Trained Mold Remediation Technicians
- Specialized Mold Remediation Equipment
- A Trusted Leader in the Restoration Industry
- Locally Owned and Operated
How Do You Know You Need Mold Remediation Services?
Despite moist and damp areas of your home, you might not immediately consider the possibilities of mold and microbial threats. Understanding when these colonies exist can help homeowners wishing to protect their property from more significant concerns like deterioration. Mold colonies feed on organic matter, making their removal critical to safeguarding your home and preventing costlier reconstruction.
How Does Mold Remediation Get Started?
Knowing what your home needs involves a thorough mold inspection. Competent mold specialists of our restoration team determine where colonies might exist and the best solutions for removing the organisms and protecting the hosting material at the same time. Remediation is not universal, making the choice in how property gets protected critical to making the process more efficient and less costly for the customer. We can provide solutions for:
- Bathroom Mold Removal
- Mold Remediation
- Black Mold
- Attic Mold
- Basement Mold Remediation
- Mold Specialists
Can the Spread of Black Mold Be Stopped?
Containment is often a substantial consideration during remediation approaches. When black mold exists, slowing this organism's spread is vital to protecting more of your home and its building materials. Containment barriers and equipment like negative pressure machines can stop the spread of active spores.
Addressing Mold Damage Repairs for Damaged Homes
With our general contracting license CS-108357, we can provide many of the repairs and reconstruction needs of your home after mold damages, from plumbing reinstallation to full-scale build back.
If You See Signs of Mold,
Call Us Today – (508) 888-5985
Confusion and misunderstanding surround the topic of mold and mold remediation. Some restoration businesses even make claims to remove all mold from a building. This is a fallacy. Mold spores occur naturally almost everywhere, both indoors and outdoors. These microscopic spores float along in the air and can enter a home or business through windows and HVAC systems. Consider these facts:
- Mold is present almost everywhere, indoors and outdoors.
- Mold spores are microscopic and float along in the air and may enter your home through windows, doors, or AC/heating systems or even hitch a ride indoors on your clothing or a pet.
- Mold spores thrive on moisture. Mold spores can quickly grow into colonies when exposed to water. These colonies may produce allergens and irritants.
- Before mold remediation can begin, any sources of water or moisture must be addressed. Otherwise, the mold may return.
- Mold often produces a strong, musty odor and can lead you to possible mold problem areas.
- Even higher-than-normal indoor humidity can support mold growth. Keep indoor humidity below 45 percent.
Why Choose SERVPRO of Upper Cape Cod and The Islands?
We’re Faster to Any Size Disaster
In as little as 48 hours, a minor mold issue can quickly spread through a home or business. Once you contact us, we’re dedicated to starting the remediation process quickly. This fast response lessens the mold damage, limits additional damage, and reduces the remediation cost.
We’re Highly Trained Mold Remediation Specialists
We specialize in water and mold damage restoration, the cornerstone of our business. We have the training and expertise to safely handle any mold situation.
- Applied Microbial Remediation Specialist
- Water Damage Restoration Technician
- Applied Structural Drying Technician
We Use Advanced Mold Remediation Techniques and Equipment
Our advanced equipment helps to detect and stop the source of water feeding the mold. We then isolate the affected area using a negative air pressure chamber.
The Mold Remediation Process
Every mold infestation is different, from the amount of mold to the types of materials affected. Each scenario requires a unique solution, but the general process stays the same. The steps listed below illustrate our process for a “typical” mold remediation infestation:
- Emergency Contact - (508) 888-5985
- Inspection and Mold Damage Assessment
- Mold Containment
- Air Filtration
- Removing Mold and Mold-Infested Materials
- Cleaning Contents and Belongings
Common Mold Misconceptions
With sensational news stories and misleading advertising, you can easily understand why so many people are misinformed about indoor mold. Learn the facts about mold and the mold remediation process.
Locally Owned Company with National Resources
SERVPRO of Upper Cape Cod and The Islands is locally owned and operated—so we live and work here too and are proud to be part of the Falmouth community. When you have a water or mold damage issue, we’re already nearby and ready to help.
We are also part of a national network of over 2060 SERVPRO Franchises and special Disaster Recovery Teams strategically located throughout the country to respond to large scale disasters.
We are proud to serve our local communities: