Mold Remediation and Restoration
- 24-Hour Emergency Service
- Faster to Any Size Disaster
- Highly Trained Mold Remediation Technicians
- Specialized Mold Remediation Equipment
- A Trusted Leader in the Restoration Industry
- Locally Owned and Operated
Mold needs a moist environment to grow and can grow rapidly during the humid months on Cape Cod, Martha's Vineyard, and Nantucket. If you have seen or smelled mold in your home or business, it's important to act quickly in order to prevent more mold from forming and spreading. Seasonal oceanside homes are especially vulnerable because they are often left unattended for months at a time.
SERVPRO® of Upper Cape Cod and the Islands has experienced, certified Mold Specialists on staff who are prepared to help whenever you need them. Many people do not know this, but mold can actually spread through the air. Mold spores in the air can spread mold from surface to surface. Our Mold Specialists will remediate the mold as well as install air scrubbers to help trap the mold spores that are in the air.
SERVPRO® of Upper Cape Cod & The Islands’ dedicated staff and crew members worked tirelessly to help residents of Cape Cod, Sandwich, Falmouth, Chatham, Martha’s Vineyard and Nantucket to recover and restore their properties. We offer a free mold inspection and estimate for mold remediation. In addition, we can help to investigate whether your insurance may cover your mold remediation. Don’t spend time and money on mold remediation DIY projects that may or may not work, call the professionals at SERVPRO of Upper Cape Cod & The Islands to get rid of your mold problem.
If You See Signs of Mold,
Call Us Today – (508) 888-5985
Microscopic mold spores exist almost everywhere, outdoors and indoors, making it impossible to remove all mold from a home or business. Some restoration businesses advertise “mold removal” and even guarantee to remove all mold, which is a fallacy. Consider the following mold facts:
- Mold is present almost everywhere, indoors and outdoors.
- Mold spores are microscopic and float along in the air and may enter your home through windows, doors, or AC/heating systems or even hitch a ride indoors on your clothing or a pet.
- Mold spores thrive on moisture. Mold spores can quickly grow into colonies when exposed to water. These colonies may produce allergens and irritants.
- Before mold remediation can begin, any sources of water or moisture must be addressed. Otherwise, the mold may return.
- Mold often produces a strong, musty odor and can lead you to possible mold problem areas.
- Even higher-than-normal indoor humidity can support mold growth. Keep indoor humidity below 45 percent.
Why Choose SERVPRO of Upper Cape Cod and The Islands?
We’re Faster to Any Size Disaster
In as little as 48 hours, a minor mold issue can quickly spread through a home or business. Once you contact us, we’re dedicated to starting the remediation process quickly. This fast response lessens the mold damage, limits additional damage, and reduces the remediation cost.
We’re Highly Trained Mold Remediation Specialists
As water and mold damage specialists, we have the experience, the expertise, and the advanced training that enables us to get your property restored quickly and thoroughly.
- Applied Microbial Remediation Specialist
- Water Damage Restoration Technician
- Applied Structural Drying Technician
We Use Advanced Mold Remediation Techniques and Equipment
We invest in the latest equipment and ongoing mold remediation training because it helps us restore your home or business quickly and effectively. We will isolate the affected area using physical barriers and a negative air pressure chamber.
The Mold Remediation Process
Every mold infestation is different, from the amount of mold to the types of materials affected. Each scenario requires a unique solution, but the general process stays the same. The steps listed below illustrate our process for a “typical” mold remediation infestation:
- Emergency Contact - (508) 888-5985
- Inspection and Mold Damage Assessment
- Mold Containment
- Air Filtration
- Removing Mold and Mold-Infested Materials
- Cleaning Contents and Belongings
Common Mold Misconceptions
With sensational news stories and misleading advertising, you can easily understand why so many people are misinformed about indoor mold. Learn the facts about mold and the mold remediation process.
Locally Owned Company with National Resources
We live and work in this community too; we might even be neighbors. As a locally owned and operated business, SERVPRO of Upper Cape Cod and The Islands is close by and ready to help with your mold-damaged property. We are proud to be an active member of the Falmouth community and want to pitch in and help make our community the best it can be.
When a major storm or event occurs, we can call upon our national network of 1,700 SERVPRO Franchises and special Disaster Recovery Teams if we need additional resources or personnel.
We are proud to serve our local communities: