What Is Black Mold?
Need rapid mold removal at your business or home on Cape Cod, Nantucket or Martha’s Vineyard?
SERVPRO of Upper Cape Cod and The Islands is a known and trusted mold remediation expert on Cape Cod, Nantucket and Martha’s Vineyard. Local business owners and residents from Bourne to Provincetown have come to trust and rely on SERVPRO of Upper Cape Cod & The Islands for quick and affordable mold removal. Beth and Bill Russell’s team are trained and licensed to perform mold inspections, remediation and removal of all types of mold from Stachybotrys to Aspergillus both quickly and safely from your home or business.
How expensive is Mold Removal?
Mold removal or abatement cost can vary that’s why we recommend that SERVPRO of Upper Cape Cod & The Islands comes to your Falmouth, Edgartown or Nantucket property to provide a free mold inspection and estimate for mold removal and remediation. We can also help investigate whether your insurance might cover your mold removal? Don’t spend time and money on mold remediation DIY projects that may or may not work, call the professionals at SERVPRO of Upper Cape Cod & The Islands to get rid of your mold problem.
Learn more about mold and what to do until help arrives by visiting Mold Damage Tips.
How Do I Tell If It’s Black Mold?
Since many types of mold can cause reactions, you should contact us regardless of the color or type of mold. In many instances, multiple types of mold may exist in the same house or structure. If you suspect you have a mold problem, contact SERVPRO of Upper Cape Cod and The Islands immediately.
If You See Signs of Mold, Call Us Today – (508) 888-5985
When water intrudes into your property, mold growth can start in as little as 48 hours. Consider the following mold facts:
- Mold is present almost everywhere, indoors and outdoors.
- Mold spores are microscopic, float along in the air, and may enter your home through windows, doors, or AC/heating systems or even hitch a ride indoors on your clothing or a pet.
- Mold spores thrive on moisture. Mold spores can quickly grow into colonies when exposed to water. These colonies may produce allergens and irritants.
- Before mold remediation can begin, any sources of water or moisture must be addressed. Otherwise the mold may return.
- Mold often produces a strong, musty odor, and that odor can lead you to possible mold problem areas.
- Even higher-than-normal indoor humidity can support mold growth. Keep indoor humidity below 45 percent.
Locally Owned Company with National Resources
SERVPRO of Upper Cape Cod and The Islands is locally owned and operated—so we live and work here too and are proud to be part of this community. We are also part of a national network of over 1,600 Franchises with special Disaster Recovery Teams placed strategically throughout the country to respond to large scale disasters.
We are proud to serve our local communities:
- East Falmouth
- Oak Bluffs
- East Sandwich
- North Falmouth
- West Tisbury