Faster To Any Size Disaster
24 Hour Emergency Service
At SERVPRO of Upper Cape Cod and the Islands, our dedicated staff and crew members work tirelessly every day to help both home and business owners of Cape Cod and the Islands to recover and restore their properties. We’re available to respond 24/7 at 508-888-5985. Faster to Any Disaster
The Nor’easter storms of 2017 left Cape Cod, Martha’s Vineyard and Nantucket with record breaking cold temperatures. Once the freezing temperatures began to rise, water pipes burst wreaking havoc on the ceilings, walls and floors of businesses throughout Cape Cod from Sandwich to Provincetown and across both Nantucket and Martha’s Vineyard.
The Blizzard of 2015 left Cape Cod and Nantucket buried with record-breaking snowfall. The piles of snow were so heavy it caused roofs to collapse and ice dams to form affecting businesses throughout Cape Cod from Sandwich to Provincetown.
Don't wait - we’re available to respond 24/7 at 508-888-5985.
Need Emergency Service? Call Us 24/7 – (508) 888-5985
Faster to Any Size Emergency
In many cleaning and restoration situations, immediate action is needed. With over 2120 U.S. and Canadian Franchise locations, SERVPRO is strategically positioned to be faster to any size emergency. An immediate response helps to minimize the damage and the cleaning and restoration costs.
Water is particularly invasive, quickly spreading throughout your property and being absorbed into floors, walls, furniture, etc. SERVPRO of Upper Cape Cod and The Islands arrives quickly and starts the water extraction process almost immediately.
Water Damage Timeline
- Water quickly spreads throughout your property, saturating everything in its path.
- Water is absorbed into walls, floors, upholstery, and belongings.
- Furniture finishes may bleed, causing permanent staining on carpets.
- Photographs, books, and other paper goods start to swell and warp.
Hours 1 - 24:
- Drywall begins to swell and break down.
- Metal surfaces begin to tarnish.
- Furniture begins to swell and crack.
- Dyes and inks from cloth and paper goods spread and stain.
- A musty odor appears.
48 Hours to 1 Week:
- Mold and mildew may grow and spread.
- Doors, windows, and studs swell and warp.
- Metal begins to rust and corrode.
- Furniture warps and shows signs of mold.
- Paint begins to blister.
- Wood flooring swells and warps.
- Serious biohazard contamination is possible.
More Than 1 Week:
- Restoration time and cost increase dramatically; replacing contaminated materials and structural rebuilding may be extensive.
- Structural safety, mold growth, and biohazard contaminants pose serious risks to occupants.