Basement Water Damage in Sandwich, MA
These pictures show during the water mitigation process and after the reconstruction. We were able to make it, “Like it never even happened.”
What to Expect
When you call, we will ask several questions regarding your water damage emergency. These questions will help us determine what equipment and resources to bring, including how many trained SERVPRO Professionals may be needed.
Our SERVPRO Representative will ask several questions:
- Your name and contact information
- Your insurance information (if applicable)
- The street address of the water-damage
- When did the flooding or water damage occur?
- What caused the water damage (if known)?
- Is there electricity available (on-site)?
Faster to Any Size Disaster
Flooding and water damage is very invasive. Water quickly spreads throughout your home/business and gets absorbed into floors, walls, furniture, and more. SERVPRO of Upper Cape Cod & the Islands arrives quickly and starts the water extraction process almost immediately. This immediate response helps to minimize the damage and the cleaning and restoration costs.
Without Mitigation Within 24 Hrs.
- Drywall begins to swell and break down.
- Metal surfaces begin to tarnish.
- Furniture begins to swell and crack.
- Dyes and inks from cloth and paper goods spread and stain.
- A musty odor appears.
For help restoring your property after a water loss, call SERVPRO of Upper Cape Cod & the Islands at 508-888-5985.