Water Damage in Braintree, MA 02184
This Braintree, MA business suffered a water damage causing a significant amount of standing water and potentially closing the business to the public. SERVPRO of Upper Cape Cod & The Islands worked around the clock to restore the affected area and prevented any secondary damage from occurring. We know that commercial water damage can cost business thousands of dollars in productivity; it is always our goal to help keep your business running as flawlessly as possible through the restoration process.
What to Expect
When you call, we will ask several questions regarding your water damage emergency. These questions will help us determine what equipment and resources to bring, including how many trained SERVPRO Professionals may be needed.
Our SERVPRO Representative will ask several questions:
· Your name and contact information
· Your insurance information (if applicable)
· The street address of the water-damaged business
· When did the flooding or water damage occur?
· What caused the water damage (if known)?
· Is there electricity available (on-site)?
Faster to Any Size Disaster
Flooding and water damage is very invasive. Water quickly spreads throughout your home and gets absorbed into floors, walls, furniture, and more. SERVPRO of Upper Cape Cod & The Islands arrives quickly and starts the water extraction process almost immediately. This immediate response helps to minimize the damage and the cleaning and restoration costs.
Without Mitigation Within 24 Hrs.
· Drywall begins to swell and break down.
· Metal surfaces begin to tarnish.
· Furniture begins to swell and crack.
· Dyes and inks from cloth and paper goods spread and stain.
· A musty odor appears.
For help restoring your commercial space after a water loss, call SERVPRO of Upper Cape Cod & The Islands at 508-888-5985 or 508-548-1011.