Mold Remediation and Restoration
- 24-Hour Emergency Service
- Faster to Any Size Disaster
- Highly Trained Mold Remediation Technicians
- Specialized Mold Remediation Equipment
- A Trusted Leader in the Restoration Industry
- Locally Owned and Operated
Need rapid mold removal at your business or home on Cape Cod, Nantucket or Martha’s Vineyard?
SERVPRO of Upper Cape Cod & The Islands is a known and trusted mold remediation expert on Cape Cod, Nantucket and Martha’s Vineyard. Local business owners and residents from Bourne to Provincetown have come to trust and rely on SERVPRO of Upper Cape Cod & The Islands for quick and affordable mold removal. Beth and Bill Russell’s team are trained and licensed to perform mold inspections, remediation and removal of all types of mold from Stachybotrys to Aspergillus both quickly and safely from your home or business.
What does black mold do to your health?
Most mold symptoms are caused by allergies to mold. The longer a person is exposed to black mold the more severe the reaction may become. The following are some of the most common effects of mold allergens.
- Respiratory Problems
- Immune System Suppression
How expensive is Mold Removal?
Mold removal or abatement cost can vary that’s why we recommend that SERVPRO of Upper Cape Cod & The Islands comes to your Falmouth, Edgartown or Nantucket property to provide a free mold inspection and estimate for mold removal and remediation. We can also help investigate whether your insurance might cover your mold removal? Don’t spend time and money on mold remediation DIY projects that may or may not work, call the professionals at SERVPRO of Upper Cape Cod & The Islands to get rid of your mold problem.
If You See Signs of Mold,
Call Us Today – (508) 888-5985
Microscopic mold spores exist almost everywhere, outdoors and indoors, making it impossible to remove all mold from a home or business. Some restoration businesses advertise “mold removal” and even guarantee to remove all mold, which is a fallacy. Consider the following mold facts:
- Mold is present almost everywhere, indoors and outdoors.
- Mold spores are microscopic and float along in the air and may enter your home through windows, doors, or AC/heating systems or even hitch a ride indoors on your clothing or a pet.
- Mold spores thrive on moisture. Mold spores can quickly grow into colonies when exposed to water. These colonies may produce allergens and irritants.
- Before mold remediation can begin, any sources of water or moisture must be addressed. Otherwise, the mold may return.
- Mold often produces a strong, musty odor and can lead you to possible mold problem areas.
- Even higher-than-normal indoor humidity can support mold growth. Keep indoor humidity below 45 percent.
Why Choose SERVPRO of Upper Cape Cod and The Islands?
We’re Faster to Any Size Disaster
Mold spreads quickly, so a minor mold infestation can quickly escalate into a major problem. We’re dedicated to responding immediately when you contact us. A fast response lessens the damage, limits further damage, and reduces cost.
We’re Highly Trained Mold Remediation Specialists
We are trained mold damage specialists who get started quickly to get your home or business back to normal, with specific training and certifications to handle your restoration needs.
- Applied Microbial Remediation Specialist
- Water Damage Restoration Technician
- Applied Structural Drying Technician
We Use Advanced Mold Remediation Techniques and Equipment
We invest in the latest equipment and ongoing mold remediation training because it helps us restore your home or business quickly and effectively. We will isolate the affected area using physical barriers and a negative air pressure chamber.
The Mold Remediation Process
Every mold infestation is different, from the amount of mold to the types of materials affected. Each scenario requires a unique solution, but the general process stays the same. The steps listed below illustrate our process for a “typical” mold remediation infestation:
- Emergency Contact - (508) 888-5985
- Inspection and Mold Damage Assessment
- Mold Containment
- Air Filtration
- Removing Mold and Mold-Infested Materials
- Cleaning Contents and Belongings
Common Mold Misconceptions
With sensational news stories and misleading advertising, you can easily understand why so many people are misinformed about indoor mold. Learn the facts about mold and the mold remediation process.
Locally Owned Company with National Resources
SERVPRO of Upper Cape Cod and The Islands is locally owned and operated—so we live and work here too and are proud to be part of the Sandwich community. When you have a water or mold damage issue, we’re already nearby and ready to help.
We are also part of a national network of over 1,700 SERVPRO Franchises and special Disaster Recovery Teams strategically located throughout the country to respond to large scale disasters.
We are proud to serve our local communities: