About SERVPRO of Upper Cape Cod and The Islands
Bill and Beth Russell
Owners of SERVPRO of Upper Cape Cod and The Islands
The #1 Choice of Oceanside Restoration Companies on the Cape & Islands
SERVPRO of Upper Cape Cod & The Islands proudly services Barnstable County, Dukes County, and Nantucket County for residential and commercial property damage caused by water, fire, smoke and soot, storm and flooding damage. Rest assured that our team knows responsive services and is ready and equipped to restore your property when you need us most.
We are active members of Cape Cod Insurance Agents Association, The Cape Cod Chamber of Commerce, The Cape Cod Canal Region Chamber of Commerce, The Martha's Vineyard Chamber of Commerce, and Nantucket Chamber of Commerce, Cape Cod Hoarding Task Force. We have built our business and reputation on three standards; hard work, fair pricing and impeccable customer service!
There is a reason why our SERVPRO franchise is preferred by most insurance industry professionals, property managers, trade partners, and most importantly our clients. We understand the stress associated with fire or water damage to your home or business. Our goal is to help minimize the interruption to your life and your business.
In-house building/reconstruction services truly can make the damage “Like it never even happened." Alongside us, our staff is highly trained in property damage restoration AND are dedicated to our mission of providing the best customer service in the industry!
Whether your home or business needs emergency water or fire damage cleanup or building/reconstruction, you can depend on us.
Our very best,
Bill and Beth Russell
General Contractor’s License: # CS-108357
Insurance and Payment Information
For a stress free claims process, SERVPRO works with your insurance to help manage the insurance process and paperwork.
We also accept the following credit cards for your convenience:
- AMRT - Applied Microbial Remediation Technician
- ASD - Applied Structural Drying Technician
- CCT - Carpet Cleaning Technician
- CMT - Certified Mold Technician
- ECTP - Employee Certification Training Program
- FSRT - Fire & Smoke Damage Restoration Technician
- IICRC Certified Firm
- OCT - Odor Control Technician
- OSHA - 10-hour General and/or Construction Industry Training Program
- RCT - Rug Cleaning Technician
- RRRP - Lead-Based Paint Activities and Renovation
- RRT - Carpet Repair & Reinstallation Technician
- WRT - Water Damage Restoration Technician
- ABWA -American Business Women's Association
- American Red Cross-Cape Cod and Islands Chapter
- Cape and Plymouth Business
- Cape Cod Canal Region Chamber of Commerce, Board of Directors
- Cape Cod Chamber of Commerce
- Cape Cod Hoarding Task Force
- Cape Cod Insurance Agents Association
- Cape Cod Young Professionals
- Edgartown Board of Trade
- Falmouth Chamber of Commerce, Chairperson for Ambassador Committee
- MAIW-Massachusetts Association of Insurance Women
- Martha's Vineyard Chamber of Commerce, Board of Directors
- Nantucket Chamber of Commerce, Ambassador Committee
- SOMWBA - State Office of Minority and Women Business Assistance
- Nominee for 2014 SCORE Business of the Year
- BUSINESS OF THE YEAR-CAPE COD CANAL REGION CHAMBER OF COMMERCE